Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Making the Most with Snow

Over the weekend we got our first snow of the year and it is beautiful. Sadly though that also means being stranded at home because the roads are too icy for me to drive. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't have fun right?
I texted my best friend Blaine and he came over. We watched TV for about an hour before deciding what we should do. I really wanted Mac and Cheese from Dave's BBQ unfortunately the roads were icy and I didn't want Blaine driving down the hill only to drive it right back up for Mac and Cheese so we went on a small adventure to Albertson's our local grocery store and bought two boxes of Mac and Cheese, the regular noodle and the Cars Cartoon Noodles!

So we're im out 20s, but that doesn't mean we don't act like children. While cooking our dinner we watched Sleeping Beauty and let me tell you, I don't remember it being that short of a film. But I do remember how much I loved that Owl who dressed up as Prince Philip in the beginning of the movie.
Blaine and I have always made the most of our snow days. When I was dating my first boyfriend, Josh,  he walked in the snow just to see me. Blaine did not like him at all so him and his friends threw snowballs at Josh. Of course it was all good clean fun.
Blaine has been the best friend I've ever had though. Every year he has came by and made a snow fort for me in my front yard. It's been our own little friendship tradition. Whenever he would get done, we would throw snowballs at our other neighbor Adrian and then come inside my house to warm up with hot chocolate.
The snow is so pure and beautiful.
Be Beautiful for You

No comments:

Post a Comment