Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Being That Girl

Have you ever thought that you would be that girl? The girl that another girl is jealous of because you're talking to the guy she likes and he's also paying attention to you as well. The girl that another girl is jealous of because you have his attention and she doesn't. You know what girl I'm talking about right?
For some reason I was thinking about it while I was talking to one of my guy friends. We just met less than a year ago I believe and we've become pretty good friends. Sometimes I feel like when I comment on his Facebook status, I feel like there's a girl he's known longer that is reading my comments and checking my profile out to see who I am.
Of course my profile is private but still I have this feeling that some girl is jealous of the friendship I have with this guy. Not just this guy but most guys in general. I am so close to a lot of guys, as you can read about in my blog, but I never really thought of it like that before.It's not something I've really worried about. I don't care what other girls think of me and my friendship with the guys in my life. I may be "that girl" in some girls eyes but I'm "that girl" for a reason. I love my boys, they take good care of me. Although I do get jealous of girls that are "that girl" for other guys because there are guys that I want to be "that girl" I want to be their girl but there's a reason why that girl is their girl. It's because more than likely he is crazy about her. All I would want is for him to be happy with that girl.
Now you can either be "that girl" or the girl who is jealous of "that girl." It's up to you.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment