Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Guys: Mikey

Have you ever had that friend that whenever they do something you are reminded why you love them and why you're friends with them in the first place? Well every time my friend Mike does something crazy it reminds me why we were friends to begin with.
Mike and I met in the seventh grade. He was new in town and didn't know anyone. He told everyone he was Hawaiian and moved from California. Of course I was the only one who didn't believe he was Hawaiian but I did help him with his "background."  I mean when you move and no one knows you, you can be anyone you wanted to be and basically start fresh.
After lunch, on our way to class, we'd have a high five contest to see who got the most high fives walking to class. I would win of course because I knew more people.
Mike moved away after seventh grade but we still keep in touch. We see each other once a year normally on my birthday. Mike is now a father to a beautiful baby girl. Who I have yet to meet but I have seen pictures of her and she is just adorable.
Over the years I've made a lot of guy friends but there are a few who I still keep in touch with. Mikey is an amazing friend and if you have an amazing friend you should always do your best to keep in touch with them.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment