Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday: College Worries; Relationship Privacy; Guy Meanings?

It's Friday! It's been a long week for me. Yesterday the power went out as I was working on my accounting homework online, how about that for bad luck huh? Anyway, I hope the weekend will be better and I surprisingly can't wait for Monday.

VegaLove3 Asked:
Is it hard to leave everyone you've grown up with?
I'm only 14 and I'm dreading the leaving. 

Dear VegaLove3
You see I didn't leave everyone, they left me. It's harder to be left behind. You should want to grow and develop your life into something more. Within three years I saw my best friend go from Party DJ in Washington to a Music Producer down in Florida.
It is hard to leave and it's hard to stay as well. But just so you know, you don't to grow up too soon that is if you can help it. So take in the memories and remember the moments because they are important.

SandieGoBaby3 Asked:
Should I break up with him?
My boyfriend and i have only been going out for a month but he already dropped the "L" word (I didn't say anything back cause I didn't feel that way after only one month). But I was talking with his sister she started making smart remarks referencing the details of a hookup with him at a party recently and I mean the DETAILS about that night. I got really uncomfortable and asked her how she knew all of that and she said he told and he tells her everything we do. I feel extremely violated. I realize he might brag to his friends but his little sister? Thats weird and I feel like I don't even want to hook up with him anymore cause she'll hear about every detail about it. That is weird and creepy right? Or am I over reacting? What should I do? 

Dear SandieGoBaby3
What happens between you and him behind close doors should stay between you and him. I would not say you are overreacting because I don't think you are. In fact if I was in this situation I'd break up with him.
The best thing you can do right now though, is let him know that you don't want him telling people about private things like that. If continues to do so then that is when you need to break up with him.

Anonymous Asked:
What does this mean?
A guy texts you really late at night and says: "you still awake? I'm just laying in bed and my mind is wandering." What do you think it means/how would you interpret it? I know it could depend on the guy but what do you think?

Dear Anonymous
From my own experience it's been that he needs someone to talk to. A lot of my guy friends come to me for advice and feel comfortable talking to me about their problems and whatever is on their mind.
Sometimes it's also because the guy needs to tell the girl something and if he doesn't do it now then he'll never tell her.

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment