Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday Beauty:DIY Microdermabrasion

Microdermabrasion is basically a way to exfoliate the outermost layer of dead skin. Each day a new layer of skin is "grown" and it's important to get rid of the dead skin. Yesterday, my friend introduced my to these Dead Sea Skin products that are amazing but cost way too much. I actually tried a sample of this product that actually got rid of dead skin and that area was just so soft.
As a college student, I honestly can't afford that so I decided to try out this DIY Microdermabrasion on my face. It only has two ingredients, baking soda and water. I used 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda and mixed it with 1/2 tsp of water. Then applied onto my face in a circular motion.

My thoughts: 
I used this one time and after that time my skin was soft but had this drying feeling to it. I will have to try it again though to see real results and a noticeable difference. I will update though.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment