Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday Beauty: Foot Scrub

Today I really wanted a pedicure but I don't have the money to go and get it done so I did myself. My feet feel so amazing right now!
Since it's summer, I'm always wearing my flats or my sandals and because of this my feet are being shown off daily and if they don't look good, I don't know what I would do. I don't want to wear sneakers during the summer unless I'm going for a run or a hike.
I found this foot scrub that I'm actually liking.

Sea Salt Foot Scrub:
6 tbsp. sea salt
4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil

Combine the ingredients a small jar with a lid and shake gently. You have to wait 48 hours before using it. I did find this a couple days ago so I could try it today. When those 48 hours are up, use the scrub in the shower with a wash cloth.

My thoughts:
I like it because it only had two ingredients. When I was done, I painted my toe nails a pretty red color. :)

Let me know if you tried it out. Or if you have a foot scrub you would like to share.

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment