Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday: Anorexic; Getting to Know Over Facebook; Taller Than Him

Happy Friday! I'm hoping for a nice weekend with friends and family. If not then a weekend with family. :-)

Anonymous Asked:
Should I become Anorexic?
I am 5'6" and I weigh about 160lbs. I am sick of being overweight and sick of looking overweight. I can never seem to stick to a diet except one that involves eating almost nothing at all. Should I just let myself become anorexic? After all, it is easier to gain weight than lose it.

Dear Anonymous,
No don't let yourself become anorexic, and don't diet either. Change your eating habits and eat healthy. Diets don't work, anorexic can make you sick, but eating healthy can last you a lifetime.
Don't diet or go anorexic, change your lifestyle. Change the foods you eat, add exercising as part of your daily or weekly routine. Build it in with your lifestyle and you will lose the weight, a healthy way. It's better to be healthy than it is to be skinny and unhealthy.
No one can get their body healthy alone. Do research on whats healthy, what's not and maybe talk to a nutritionist. And remember you're not alone, if you need someone to talk to or to keep you motivated just ask me. Take care of yourself because you only get one body. 
 
Anonymous Asked:
How do I become friends with this guy over Facebook?
There is a guy that I've seen around school but I don't have any classes with him and I think he's cute. I've never spoken to him before since I rarely ever saw him and I don't even know of he knows I exist. Anyway, school is over now for summer break so basically the only possible approach now is Facebook, unless I randomly run into him in town but that's kinda unlikely to hope for. I added him a few days ago and he accepted. I don't want to come off as creepy/stalker-ish, since he doesn't know me at all and it might be a bit weird to just randomly say "hey"... My friends suggested "accidentally" sending him a message meant for someone else, as a conversation starter. examples? Is that a good idea? what else can I do?? I want to become friends with him and see where that goes, but first I need to actually become his friend/buddy! How?

Dear Anonymous,
Instead of "accidentally" sending a message or randomly saying hey, start off small by liking his statuses or posts. Then go from liking his statuses or post to actually commenting them. If he likes what he says and responds then you're on the right track.

Anonymous Asked:
Is it weird if the girl is taller than the guy on a first date?
I never met this kid but all my friends know him and i think I'm a little taller than him. I'm sorta nervous to go because it would be a little weird

Dear Anonymous,
It's only weird if you make a big deal out of it. Sure it may not look right but it's okay if a girl is a taller than the guy. Just remember it's a first date, you should keep an open mind about it. :)


Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment