Monday, July 16, 2012

A Week Later

A week ago I said I would start exercising and well that hasn't been happening exactly. Sure I'm out of the house and walking around more than I had been but I haven't done actual exercising and every day I keep saying I'll go for a run but I never do.
It's hard to be self motivated. But it's something I have to be. It's something we all have to be if we want to reach our goals.
I read somewhere to just do it.
Wake up at six in the morning, put on a baggy shirt and shorts and get out and run.
There are no more excuses for me to not run. So I will. Whether it be for just five minutes, I will run and I will exercise daily. Even if it is for five minutes exercise but thirty minutes is my goal.
I'm going to be healthy for me.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment