Monday, July 9, 2012

Motivate

Since school ended, well kind of, I've been eating a lot of junk food and sitting on my butt all day. Actually since the middle of June I've been eating so much chocolate, that it seems like I can't go a day without have some sort of chocolate. And so I eat all this unhealthy food and I don't exercise and I know this is not what I should be doing. But since I'm home, working on assignments, cleaning the house and just tired all the time, I have no motivation to be fit and get healthy. I want that to change though and we all know that we have to be the change we want to see because the mirror doesn't change for us. So instead of saying I'll workout tomorrow or I'll eat healthy tomorrow, I'm going to start when I say I'm going to start. I'm going to get healthy, I'm going to get the body I want and I'm going to keep the body I want.
 I'm not stick thin but I'm not a fat either. Nor to do I want to be fat. I'm 21 years old and if I don't change my ways now, they'll stick with me through my life and with my family medical history, that's not going to be good at all. And I don't want to my kids to have the same horrible eating habits I had growing up.

My Target Areas: 
~Arms
~Thighs
~Abs

My promise to myself:
I promise to start my day off the healthy way. I promise to eat a healthy breakfast. I promise to exercise in the morning. I promise to my own motivation. I promise to be beautiful for me.

I hope inspire anyone who reads my blog. I will update with my progress. I am currently 115 lb. at 5'0 ft. I hope that when my body is tone that I'll be somewhere between 105 lb and 110 lb because those are ideal weights for me. I'm not aiming to be skinning, I'm aiming to be healthy.

Be beautiful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment