Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Normal? Not Even Close

A lot of people ask is this weird, or is this normal? A lot of people second guess themselves when thinking about doing something and I'm over here thinking I never thought it was weird. A lot of girls seem to question whether or not it's okay to have a guy over with family being around or if that would just be weird. But me, I just have a guy over anyway and my parents leave us alone. Of course I don't take him to my bedroom.
It seems to me that everyone just wants to be normal but I say to hell with normal and just do you want to do it. Just as long as it's legal of course. I mean what I think is "normal" isn't "normal" to other people.
I eat rice with almost every meal and when I go on vacation I think I need to make sure I have rice at some point during that vacation. I remember my Aunt telling me about going to my Uncle's parent's house for dinner before they were married. They were having spaghetti and my Aunt was looking all around the table and then she asked where's the rice? Not every family is going to have rice with their meal.
I'm tired of people asking is this normal, unless it's for medical reasons, because nothing is normal. Being normal is so overrated. I'm fine being that weird girl, not caring what others think, saying ridiculous things and laughing at myself. That's who I am and if more people thought the way I did, well the world would be chaos and we wouldn't want that now would we?
I'm just trying to say that normal isn't normal. It's okay to be different because if we were all the same the world be pretty damn boring so have a balance between chaos or boring.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment