Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thursday Beauty Days?

Normally on Thursdays I write about the guys in my life and how much they've been a big part of who I am. But I think for the month of July, I will instead be posting a homemade beauty product from head to toe. I will be trying out my homemade beauty product and I will be giving feedback. Last year I had my own Spa Day and I really enjoyed that. Now I'm not only trying out these homemade ideas for my followers but for me as well. I've tried a lot over the years and I want to be able to remember them and look back on what helped me.
So this my plan for Thursdays, I will search and try out homemade beauty products like facials and hair masks and anything else that catches my eye when I browse through Pinterest. :) But for now I would just like to share my current favorite facial scrub that I use year round.


Sugar Facial Scrub:
2TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3TBS Honey
1/2 Cup of Sugar

You can store this in an air tight container for about a month but not in the fridge. It works really well if you have dry skin or even oily skin. Don't be afraid to use the extra virgin olive oil just because it says oil in it; it will not clog or block your pores.
If you've used this please let me know what you thought about. Or if you've made your own homemade facial scrub let me know.
Next week I'll try out a hair mask.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment