Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sick Days

I started getting a sore throat yesterday and I was really hoping it would go away today but it didn't. I hate the start of a cold or flu because I always feel worse on the second and third days. Today I just wanted to crawl in bed and sleep but I couldn't because I had to go down to my school and take a test. I will be so surprised if I pass that test because I was sitting there for five minutes trying so hard not to puke or think about puking.
When I'm sick I try to stick with my eating habits though. I have three full meals and small snacks but all I wanted to do was not eat at all. It was weird though because yesterday, Monday, all I wanted to do was eat and I did. I kept eating and eating, which is probably the result to me wanting to throw up all day.

I honestly hope I don't have to go to the doctor because of this. I dislike going to the doctor. When they check my eyes, ears, and nose I'm fine but when they look at my throat with those popsicle stick things, it makes me want to gag. So I have this automatic reflex of hitting the doctor when they try to stick that thing in my mouth. This is also why I avoid the dentist as much as possible. Things that shouldn't be in my mouth should just stay out of my mouth. So I keep my teeth and myself as healthy as possible.
Although I am sick, I try to keep myself as healthy as possible. With my same skin care routine, eating healthy and keeping myself moving when possible. Even when I want to lay in bed all day, I end up still cleaning up the house a little bit. That's me though, I have to keep my life in emotion even when I don't want to. People shouldn't let being sick stop them unless they're dying and can't do anything at all then they should rest. But I'm not dying so I'll just keep swimming. :)
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment