Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday: Respect Yourself; Dating Before College; Text Breakup

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July and I hope everyone has a beautiful week! Go outside, and enjoy the sun! :)

Anonymous Asked:
How do I handle these situations?
I know this sounds really bad but most of my boyfriends have already, well gone all the way. And this makes me feel really nervous, and that if I don't do it with them, I won't be good enough. But I'm way to young and totally not ready to go that far. What should I do? Any tips? 

Dear Anonymous,
Don't do anything you're not ready for. If they don't want to be with you just because you haven't gone all the way or because you don't want to go that far with them then you honestly shouldn't be with them. There are respectful guys out there, be on the lookout for them. 

Speckldharted22 Asked:
Is it smart to date him?
He and I are both going to be going to different colleges in the fall. We both know we like one another and everything, but would it be a good idea to start dating??? Is the timing bad? Or should we just go for it?

Dear Specklharted 22,
I'd say go for it. I mean things could go great and then come fall the only thing that is between you is distances and there's nothing wrong with that. You can work with the distance if you really want to be together. I guess it depends on you feel about being in a relationship when going into college as well.

Anonymous Asked: 
How do you breakup with someone over text?
I'm going to make this story as short as I possibly can. I met this boy at camp. I had a crush on him from the start and he added me on FB when I got home. I messaged him & he later asked me for my #. A week later he asked me if I would like to change my facebook status (like single, to 'in a relationship') and I was super excited and agreed. I didn't think it through, it was spur of the moment.
He's great and everything, but we live freaking 2 1/2 hours away from each other. How is that going to work? I'm getting a lot of crap from everyone. :/

Our 'relationship' consists of us texting each other and maybe face-timing. We've only face-timed once and have been 'dating' for 6 days. I just don't see this working out but don't know how to break it to him. :(



Dear Anonymous,
Text is probably not the best way, if you can call him up instead. Since you can't do it in person, a phone call is your best option. Or if you really must text, let him know what you said here. That you don't this working out for you. Be honest with him as much as you can.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment