Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beautiful For Me

Today I woke up 20 minutes after I was suppose to and I had no idea what to wear. So I threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I did my makeup and put my hair in a ponytail. I got to school in hopes that I would be getting cookies from a friend but he woke up late so he didn't bring them. He texted me while we were in class that he was so sorry and that he'll have the cookies tomorrow. At the end of the text he said that I looked beautiful today. I think that made my day even though I didn't get my chocolate chip cookies I was looking forward for the past two days; I got a compliment and the best part of it, I was being beautiful for me. I did my makeup for me, I dressed lazy and yet I was still told that I looked beautiful.
It's important for me to dress the way I feel and look the way I want to look. And you know what I do, I dress the way I feel and look the way I want to look. I do my makeup or I don't do my makeup. I wear what I want to wear. I do my hair the way I want to. I'm beautiful for me.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment