Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday: Homecoming, Stress, Guy Friends

This was a really sad Friday. I would just like to say I love you Uncle Roger and you will be missed. RIP

MCG0096 Asked:
First time to homecoming and I've worn heels! Help?
Homecoming is in a week and I just got my dress but I never worn heels in my life before. I asked my friend and she said to walk around in them around the house but i only have a week! Is that really going to help me or should i just go with flats?<--If i do with flats won't that kinda be awkward?

Dear MCG0096
Walking around the house will be a little helpful but you don't have to wear heals to homecoming. You can wear some cute flats if you prefer because in the middle of homecoming those heels are going to kill you. And I don't know about your high school but when I went there were a lot of girls who took their heels off and dance bare footed or had an extra pair of flats.

GoodByeAnonymity Asked:
I've taught myself to hold things in. 
But now I just want to let it all out. but I can't. I try to cry, and I can feel it coming, but for some reason I won't allow myself to. The thing is I think if I did I would feel much better after. I've built up such a tolerance for mental and emotional pain and now I can't get rid of it.

Dear GoodByeAnonymity
Exercise. It may sound silly or something but it can help.
Exercise burns off the chemical by-products of the stress response. So anything that's mentally, emotionally painful or stressful going on, exercise can help.

Angelbabyemma Asked:
Will a guy actually break up with you to "Save your friendship"?
Guy knew I liked him for about 1 year, and he finally asks me out! Then breaks up with me 4 days later saying he doesn't want to ruin our friendship. Is there probably something else? Or is he actually that scared? 

Dear Angelbabyemma
Well there could be something else but you'll actually be surprised how many guys would rather keep the friendship rather then risk the friendship. Sometimes it's better to be a friend than risk later on not having that friendship if something more occurs and then gets ruined.
I can't say I know what went through his mind, there could have been plenty of things.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment