Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Guys: Connor

I am a band geek. I was in the band all four years of high school and I made friends with the most incredible guys ever. Most of the guys I met in junior high.  One in particular has always had a part of my heart; his name is Connor.
Connor and I met in the 7th grade while in band. In the 8th grade my family ended up moving into his neighborhood and he lived up the street from me. Connor and I became really good friends; we do just about anything for each other and no matter how many times I've gone up to him and said "I hate you" there's always the "I love you" not too far behind it.
Connor isn't just a regular guy. Well to me at least he's not. He's my Spiderman (inside joke) and will always be.
He's the type of guy you'd want to take home to meet the parents. He's the kind of guy that is rare to have as a friend. He's a great listener and is always there for his friends. He's far from perfect.  Sometimes he doesn't seem to understand but he tries his best to see things in a different light.
I deal with a lot of different guys but Connor isn't the kind of guy I hang out with for months at a time and then stop. Connor and I can go months and months without talking, hanging out or whatever but we always fall back in each others' lives. He's part of what makes me beautiful.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment