Monday, October 24, 2011

My Inner Nerd

I have a lot of time during the day, so what do I do and why don't I blog sooner? Well I am actually very unproductive. I procrastinate like crazy and being a college student that is probably something I shouldn't be doing. At the beginning of the quarter, my business law class was arranged in different groups to work on presentations together for law cases, I am not going to go into that fun stuff but I did make a friend in my group and he is awesome. However, he got me to get into the TV series Merlin and I watch that most of my days when it could be better spent studying anatomy.

Besides Merlin, I have trying to figure out what is so interesting about these Role Playing Games and Yu Gi Oh and Magic. And I have not figured it out yet. But I have met some interesting people. And in all honesty we all have an inner nerd in all of us whether we realize it or not. Roswell brings on the nerd in me and so far so has Merlin. If you haven't watched Roswell, you should do so because it is awesome. The love between Max and Liz is the sweetest love you'll ever see. Then there's the love between Michael and Maria that almost every girl wants with the bad boy.
In all honesty I have been interested in Aliens and King Arthur so even if they're not "correct" it's still fun to watch. I may be a band geek but I'm a nerd too.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment