Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday: Worth It, Loving Back, Looking For Something More

Friday! I have a busy weekend ahead so let's get on with my weekly advice! :D

Aunoriasplace Asked:
Is waiting worth it?
I am dating a guy who is just wonderful. The thing is, I don't see him all that often. When I asked him out, I knew he was leaving my school to go to another. He had told his friends and I this before I asked him out months before. I haven't seen him in months. The thing is, his new school is way controlled and it's a bit like college, but when he gets home leave for a couple hrs, he txts me through a gmail account. Is this trouble worthwhile?

Dear Aunoriasplace
That depends if you think this guy is worth the trouble. You knew what you were getting into when you asked him out and he also knew what you two would be getting to as well.
Do you think he worth not always seeing him or talking to him as often as you would like?
I don't know if this guy is worth the trouble for you but it's something you should think about. Don't think about the problems think about this guy being worth it or not.

Jazzypooh89237 Asked 
How do I know if he actually loves me back?
We have been dating for exactly a month. I am in deeply and truly in love with him,he tells me he loves me but I'm not sure if hes telling the truth. He said he couldn't breakup with me b/c it would hurt him more than it would ever hurt me. We barely get to see each other even more but he keeps track of when we do get to see each other and every time we kiss. I need help :-/

Dear Jazzypooh89237
Do you know how you know he loves you? It's the same way you know you love him. When you know what loves is then you know how to see it in another person.

Vampirel0velizz13 Asked 
Am I shutting myself down with guys?
I can't seem to have a serious relationship with guys. I mean some guys ask me out but i say no because i mean they're not really what i was looking for. Can someone give me some advice on how to get a guy to approach me? Or what guys see in a girl? 

Dear Vampirel0velizz13
You are probably looking for something that not all guys around your age are likely to have. You have to keep an open mind sometimes, a guy may not seem what you are looking for but if you give the guy a chance he might have something that you may not have ever thought of.
All guys are different and just like all girls are different. You've had guys ask you out, so you're already approachable but you have to be the one to give them a chance.


Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment