Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September Favorites!

Before I begin I just want to say a little bit about the month of October. This month will be a very emotional month. A year ago during this time month two people I knew passed away. One was shot and one was hit by a car. So during this month for Song of The Week I will post songs for them every Friday leading up to a very special rap that was written by a good friend of the guy who was shot. Now onto a lighter subject, my September Favorites!

My first favorite is a person, the beautiful youtube guru Holly Ann Aeree. I always look forward to her makeup videos. She is just so amazing, confident and truly amazing. She has awesome giveaways and beautiful makeup tutorials. So check her out if you haven't already.
My second favorite of September is this child's computer game called Wander Willows; I don't even know how to explain it but I got it for free and I've beaten it three times already. I spent a day and a half on the computer when I first got it because it was so addicting. Plus its a good way to get away from the homework.
Online Photo: Not my hand
Another favorite of this month is a nail polish from Essie in Hot Coco which is perfect brown color for the fall. It's a nice matte brown color and it looks great with this purple flower ring I have.
My last favorite, and I know this is a short favorites post but my last favorite is the Elizabeth Arden Double Density Maximum Volume in Black Mascara. I only have samples of it but I love it. It truly makes my lashes even longer than they already are. The full mascara is about $20 so this mascara is on the pricey side but it is a good one if you want extra length and volume.
Well those were my favorites the month of September. I know its short but I will make up for this month of October!
Be Beautiful For You!


No comments:

Post a Comment