Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Midterms!

I don't think I've had to study this much for my midterm. Business Law kicks my butt more than aerobic walking.
So how do I study for my midterm on Friday? I go over my notes, I read through the chapters and I make myself flashcards. Will that help? I don't know yet but I'm hoping.

  1. Know the concepts, the vocabulary words, any equations, and make sure you can solve or create examples. 
  2. Study with another person in the class that way they can help you and you can help them
  3. Reread 
  4. Create a study guide or ask your teacher for a study guide
  5. Ask questions if you're still not understanding. There are no stupid questions when you are trying to learn. If you don't feel comfortable asking in class then ask before or after class or e-mail the teacher
I wrote this mainly for myself but if this has helped you then awesome!
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment