Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday: Not Asking You Out, Deal with The Cold, Falling for A Certain Type

Another Friday filled with advice from me. Enjoy :)

PenguinSusieQ Asked
I like this boy but he won't ask me out. 
I like this boy for a while and he likes me too and we both want to go out with each other. But the problem is is that he hasn't asked me out and its been a while. What do I do???

Dear PenguinSusieQ
Why don't you ask him out? I mean if you both like each other does it matter who asks out who first? Go on a date or if you're not comfortable asking him out on a date then ask him to hang out it'll be like dipping your feet in the water instead of diving right in.
Have some one on one time together.

OopsiCut2Deep Asked
Why is it so hard to keep my hands warm?
So I looked down and my hand is literally purple because it's so cold. 

Dear OopsiCut2Deep
It's possible you have poor circulation in your hands but it could just be the weather. I like to keep hand warmers in my bag and if its really cold I wear gloves or fingerless gloves.

Anonymous Asked
Why do I always fall for his type?
My ex and I broke up 3 weeks ago and before that I met a boy exactly like him!  Two months before  we were supposed to get together but then my ex and I got back. So now that we are over forever and this boy still likes me and I realy like him now! And I've realized its because he really reminds me of my ex. And with that boy I act exactly the way i was with my ex. My ex and I were together for 1 year and it was on and off. And now I am falling in love with this boy again because he's like my ex :\ 

Dear Anonymous
Maybe in a way you still have feelings for your ex so falling for a guy like him without it actually being him is your way to replace him. I can't say for sure but it could be.

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment