Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Guy Advice: He Has A Girlfriend

Have you ever liked a guy but he had a girlfriend? It sucks right? But what if he's flirting with you and making you think you actually have a chance? That hurts the most. But what does that say about the guy? Shouldn't he at least do his best to be faithful to the girl he's dating?
Think about it. Why like a guy who has a girlfriend and flirts with you? Put yourself in the girlfriend's shoes, wouldn't be unfaithful to you?

I know you can't help who you like or are attracted to but you can decide who you date. So before you decide to go after a guy who has a girlfriend, I suggest thinking long and hard about it. Be a reasonable person as they say in my business law class.
But why listen to my advice? What do I know? Well, I've been there; I've liked guys who were in relationships and guys have liked me while they were in relationships.
There was this guy that I liked all through high school who always had a girlfriend. Senior year rolled around and he started dating one of my closest friends and they've always been smitten with each other. A few months went by and they were having problems and broke up; they wanted different things after high school. Well he confided in me and I thought hey this is it, this is the time where we can finally get even closer than we already are. After awhile, I started to realize he makes a better friend to me than he would a boyfriend. He's one of my best friends and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Now I know, not every situation is the same as mine. That's why I would like to share another guy with you. He will actually be part of the My Guy Series on my blog but this is just a little about my friendship with him. We've been friends since 8th grade and ironically we met through the same girl who was dating the guy I liked in high school. Anyway, he has always had a girlfriend and after a few months he'll get tired of her and always text me to see if we can ever get together. Recently he has asked me to help him find a new girlfriend while still dating this other girl. This has been his pattern for years and I have noticed it for a couple years. He's not exactly a player, he just gets bored but has to be in a relationship. Some guys are like that, they don't leave a girl until they have another one lined up. So beware all types of guys, even the ones that have girlfriends and seem sweet.
Be careful when you're having this problem because you could one day be the girlfriend with the boyfriend flirting with another girl. And I don't know about you but I never want to be that girl or the girl he's flirting with. It's not fair for anyone to be in that situation. Always make sure the guy is faithful to you before you start dating him.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment