Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Guys: Me in High School

As part of the "My Guys" series, I wanted to start with a little about me, and my own personality. I have worked hard on becoming who I am and I have learned a lot about myself when I was in high school and these guys that I will be writing about have helped me so much.
I have never been your typical girl. I didn't wear makeup in high school, I wasn't ever in style, I had one girl friend and a million boy friends, but despite all that I was known around my high school. Not for anything bad but for the friends I have or had in high school; we're still friends just not as close and that's what college can do for you. In junior high school I became friends with the most popular girl in school and her association made me popular and that popularity carried on through high school. I was part of the spotlight not only because of her but because of the guys as well. I hung out with guys who were athletes, the band geeks, the stoners and the skaters; I hung out with pretty much every clique in high school but only one was where I truly belong.
I am a band geek and I admit it with pride. Band is the hippest part of school. I take pride in being part of my high school band because I had an amazing band director and I made amazing friends. My guys are band geeks.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment