Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Guys: Introduction

Have you ever had a guy do just about anything for you? Well I've had more than one guy do just about anything for me. I hate to say it but I am spoiled and not so much by my parents but by my friends, mostly by the guys in my life. I am not only grateful for my parents but I am also grateful for these guys in my life. They spoil me like crazy and I don't understand why because I am anything but sweet to them. I whine, I bitch and yell at them probably worse than their mother. For the past eight years I've been trying to figure it out why these guys put up with me because I'm not as awesome as I may seem but let's just talk about these boys because I love them all and those who read this blog need to understand what kind of guys I deal with, from the sweet nerd to the player, to the band geek to the music producer and everything in-between. So this is just a short introduction to my own "series" called My Guys, in which I will introduce my readers to different types of guys that I personally know and how they treat me and how I treat them.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment