Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday: Mistake, Hurting, Marriage???

Oh Friday, you come so quickly! These are long questions so bare with me! Video at the end! And happy birthday to my cousin Aaron and my "brother" Daniel! Love you two lots!

Hartyou69 Asks:
I messed everything up!
There's this boy, his name is Ryan and we were best friends during the school year. He played guitar and sang like I do, and we got together in the park and played guitar and he sang for me. He is really really cute and pretty much perfect in every way. But then when summer started, he COMPLETELY ignored me. After he literally cried to me when I was the only one that would listen. He completely ignored me, not a word. S, out of anger, I sent him a facebook message that was really mean and using some words that i definitely should not have used. I wish i could take it back so much. Then I deleted him from facebook. After I felt so bad and sent him multiple messages and texts saying it was way out of line and I was sorry, and tried to re-add him on facebook. But he didn't reply, and it's been like a month and he hasn't accepted me so I stopped sending them. I only sent two if you were wondering. Please don't tell me that I messed it up big time, because I know I did. But I can't stop thinking about him. And the worst part is, he doesn't even care. We were so close. I told him everything. I miss him so much. He was the only person I thought I could trust.
What do I do?



Dear Hartyou69,
You know I did something similar when I was 13 and every day for the past eight years I've been wondering what would have happened if I didn't do the things I did.
From what I've learned though, is that you're the one who is going to hang on to that friendship and eventually he'll stop caring completely.
Right now, before you make worse then what you've already done, the best thing to do is to wait it out. Let him come to you if or when it he feels like it. You already apologized, you already know you messed up but now the rest is up to him.
If I can go back in time and take back the things I said, I would because he was my knight in shining armor and I ruined it. For the longest time I was blaming him and I finally realized it was me.
But if you give him some time, he'll try to be friends and forget everything. When my guy came around we were juniors in high school and I tried to not have him in my life but now that he's away in the army, I really wish I had let him in when I had the chance.
~Berry557

Anonymous Asked:
I'm not sure if I'm hurting him or myself?
I was 15 when I met him, he was 17. I was about to be a freshman he was gonna be a senior. We've been together for 3 years. Now hes in college & I'm about to be a senior. So many of our friends envied our relationship, I mean our families love each-other, we were each others first everything, we lost our virginity to each-other, we walked on the beach for the first time together, we know each-other in & out up & down, we had that relationship that everyone wants. He is absolutely gorgeous! He has a good job, he does good on school, he has a good family, and he will definitely be something one day. But.. I've lost so much interest. He always has so many girls after him and I can't seem to have feelings for him anymore. I love him
So much. I mean he is my everything, I can talk to him about anything, he is my co pilot. But I'm just not in love with him anymore. Lately I've been talking to my ex boyfriend which was never a big part of my life, & I love his attention. Of course he doesn't compare at all to my boyfriend, I still don't feel anything anymore. I know I dedicated 3 years of my high school to him, i did have my share of fun with my friends and stuff but I've never been on another date, kissed anyone else, felt butterflies in a really long time or any of that.. I just don't get it from him anymore. Should I break his heart and say that id rather be friends, enjoy my senior year, and then see where things go when I'm ready to settle, or should I just do what will make everyone else happy? I'm so confused.


Dear Anonymous,
You have to do whats right for you, even if its hurting someone you care about.
Love is choosing the greater good for the other person at the risk of losing them. He loves you, I'm sure he'll understand if you don't feel the connection you once had and want to break up. It's better leave a relationship happy then stay in a relationship unhappy.
"You do your thing and I do my thing. You are you and I am I. And if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful." ~Topanga; Boy Meets World
~Berry557

Anonymous Asked:
My boyfriend wants to get married....
My boyfriend and I have been together for a long time, but he's 18 and I'm 15 and he wants to get married. I don't know what to do. He already proposed.  I just need a bit more advice :( I don't wanna hurt him if I say no, but I also wanna spend my life with him :( ugh

Dear Anonymous,
Well you are both young and proposing is big step. Tell him that you would love to spend the rest of your life with him but an engagement is just too much right now. Don't get married until you can support yourself is what my mom has always told me and I have to say that's good advice.
You're 15, you shouldn't be thinking about getting married, you should be thinking about homecoming or prom.
A promise ring is probably best for now. And if he loves you then he'd understand why you'd say no.
~Berry557
 

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment