Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last Minute!

OPI Pirates of The Caribbean in Planks A Lot
I'm going on an adventure! Actually my "brothers" and I are going to Seaside to meet up with the rest of my adoptive family at the beach house. They've been there since Monday and we decided to spend the night there and hang out for the day tomorrow. I promised myself to blog Monday-Friday and I have 15 minutes until I'm leaving so I am making this quick
I got packed in 20 minutes and did my nails. I don't know about you but I hate waiting for my nail polish to dry. However I read this trick that if you put your hands under cold water or soak them in an ice bath after doing your nails they will dry fast and it really does work!
So next time you're in a hurry and your nails need polishing, dip them in ice water after applying polish!
Now I'm off to the beach
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment