Monday, August 8, 2011

Part of My Life: ISA

Last Sunday I went to an awesome concert/performance with three of my good friends; Austin my best friend, Daniel my "brother" and Damian, my brother's cousin making him my "cousin." We went to ISA, International Secret Agents, which was hosted by Kevin Wu (Kevjumba), Ryan Higa (NigaHiga) and Cathy Nguyen (Lilcdawg). Performers included New Height, Victor Kim, I.AM.Me, David Choi, Wong Fu Productions and Far East Movement.
We had so much fun and because Austin is so tall he took so many awesome pictures for me. Let me share with you part of my life.

I mainly went to the event because I love David Choi, Kevjumba, Ryan and Wong Fu but after this show I now LOVE Victor Kim.
 

New Heights was there at ISA, they're a local band with some awesome songs and they have a CD coming out soon. I'm excited. They're really good and from the Northwest which has some amazing talents.

Listen to their song "Peaches"

Now I've always liked Victor Kim, he can dance, sing and he's so cute just like his roommate Kevjumba said and like Ryan said he has abs. :)
There were so many amazing performances but it's so much work to post pictures of them. Check out the ISA site for photos from the event and some youtube videos because Ryan and Wong Fu already put them up. And just as a heads up David Choi is coming out with a new CD in October, give him a chance because he is going places.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment