Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tag: Get To Know Me!

I saw this on Rachel's blog and I wanted to join in the fun and have you get to know me:
  1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?  
    1. To me, no! It makes me feel like a little sister but then again I'm an only child
  2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
    1. I am short so a short party dress is perfect for me. :) 
  3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
    1. No, my best friend is my dog. Forget man's best friend.... 
  4. Is your hair up or down today? 
    1. My hair has been down all day
  5. Do you straighten your hair?
    1. No, maybe once a year but that is it. My hair is naturally straight 
  6. Favorite mascara?
    1. Bad Gal Lash by Benefit  
  7. Do you get your nails done?
    1. I do them myself most of the time 
  8. Small or large purses?
    1. Depends on the occasion but lately I've been using a small purse 
  9. Jeans or sweats? 
    1. Sweats! I can wear sweats and still look as cute as a button plus they are so comfy
  10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
    1. Why would I do that to myself? I love being comfortable.  
  11. Do you text message a lot? 
    1. Nope, not so much. I find a phone call is so much easier. 
  12. Whats your favorite color?
    1.  Green! I love the color green, light green, dark green, green green; I love green
  13. Heels or flats?
    1. Flats. I don't mind being short
  14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on?
    1. Yes, I have done so many times.
  15. Walmart or Target?
    1. Target. I love going to Target 
  16. Do you think lip gloss is the best!?
    1. Nooooo. Hahah I prefer lipstick
  17. Do you own any big sunglasses?
    1. Yes! My family doesn't call me Hollywood for nothing; I wear my sunglasses at night.
  18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
    1. It can take me anywhere between 5-30 minutes because it depends I'm where I'm going and who I'm with. 
  19. Gold or silver?
    1. Is the gold white gold because I love white gold. I'm not too into silver and I'm not too into yellow gold but I love white gold. 
  20. Do you like to wear dresses?
    1. I do like wearing dresses; simple but still so beautiful
  21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
    1. Does my daddy count? I love spending time with my dad. 
  22. Do you like to hold hands?
    1. I enjoy holding hands but only with my boy.  
  23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
    1. I notice his eyes and his smile and his hair. I just notice everything, like the bigger picture as opposed to the tiny details.
  24. Do you like making eye contact?
    1. I'm starting to feel more comfortable about it. For the longest time I would look at their lips when they're talking and because I'm short I don't think they noticed... 
  25. Would you kill for chocolate?
    1. It's possible. I love chocolate, its my addiction. 
  26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
    1. Never ask me to rate something 1-10 because I will always say 7
  27. Do you yell a lot?
    1. What is a lot? Hahah I yell but mostly I'm just loud.  
  28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
    1. School; yes. Work; no.  
  29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
    1. Once in the 7th grade. I looked like a rocker Goddess. :) Hahah 
  30. What makeup could you not live without?
    1. I don't know....I went many years without so it's really not a big deal for me. 
  31. Do you fall in love easily? 
    1. There's a difference between in love and love but why must I fall? I try not to let myself fall unless I know I'm gonna be caught. 
  32. Do you have cramps? 
    1. Not at the moment but I do get them days before that time of the month. Lovely isn't it?
  33. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?
    1. I don't think, I know. I mean I wouldn't have the bestest friend ever if he couldn't put up with my nonsense. I don't know why he hasn't left after years and years of my ridiculous self. 
Your Turn!

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment