Monday, August 1, 2011

July Favorites

So this maybe cliche to do but I think I will do monthly favorites. We all have different likes and I want to show mine. Get to know me by what I like. My favorites won't just be beauty products but singers, accessories and whatever I've adored through the month of July.
http://justinjameshughes.com/
I want to start with my favorite upcoming actor and model Justin James Hughes who does make videos on youtube and is going to be on ABC Family's Melissa and Joey on August 17th check him out. He is an amazingly gorgeous and talented man.  He is also in an IHOP commercial and working on a web series with the creators of Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars.

Next, let's talk about what show he introduced me to. Yes, I follow him on twitter and you should too! Although he is not exactly tweeting 24/7, he still has some funny tweets that always seem to make my day. Anyway, Mr. HUUUUGHES has introduced me to Franklin and Bash. I find the show to be entertaining, nothing too special but it's something to watch on Wednesdays. The first season will be ending soon though but it will come back for a second season. Check it out!

Bow rings, coral nail polish and Bath and Body's Coconut Lime Verbena were my favorite through the month of July. I got bow rings from a Forever 21 in Utah while I was shopping with my best friend and visiting her for a few days. I also got Sinful Color Nail polish at a Walgreens since I did not paint my nails before I left and they looked horrible. I picked out the color Hazard and it's a pretty orange coral color and it was only $1.99 so it has been my go to color for the month of July.
So I have always loved the smell of coconut and I was trying to find Coconut Vanilla when I went to Bath and Body Works but they don't have it anymore :( or if they do, I can't find it. Anyway, I go to Utah with no body lotion because I really didn't have room for it but I luckily won Coconut Lime Verbena at my family reunion raffle; I got lotion and a body wash. It's a strong scent but at the same time it smells so good.
So those were my favorites of July. It was a small list but I was not sure if I was going to do this post but I did. I actually had some fun thinking about the things I liked and sharing what I liked. Maybe when I get the courage I'll start making videos but until then I'm behind the computer, writing my words.
What was your favorite from the month of July?

I do not own the photo of Justin James Hughes, I got it off his site justinjameshughes.com
Any products mentioned were not sent to me, they were bought either by me or someone I know. I am not promoting any show mentioned either, I just really liked them.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment