Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friday on Saturday! Whats bad? Whats Good?

I missed a Friday for a very good reason. I didn't have internet because I was at a beach house. I spent the day flying kites, walking around on Broadway in Seaside, playing video games at Funland and roasting marshmallows over the beach bon fire.
So let's get started with some weekly advice?

Ayeayeallyy13 Asked:
So is this a bad thing?
I'm trying to get over being played recently by a guy I fell for in 2 weeks.. I know 2 weeks not a lot can happen but we got to know each other pretty well.. and well I fell for his silly little games. My own fault I know. But to get over him I thought about moving on to this other guy who I've known since I was in kindergarten and he was in 1st grade.. like I'm not doing anything yet I'm just thinking. Is that bad? And like he's a better person than what most people give him credit for. And I have my first class of the day with the older/newest guy.
(So I'm gonna call the new/older guy.. llama -no reason just random name. And the player. douche bag. Plain and simple that's what be is.)
So douche bag he's a year younger and I have my third class of the day with him and its just kinda awkward for me because I can't get him off my mind.. so I thought of I put llama on there just thinking it will be alright for me to think about him in the least way creepiness possible. But when I mentioned it to some of my close friends they were against me putting llama on my mind to get over douchebag. I really wanna know if that's a bad thing or not.. I mean I'm not a bad person and like go up to llama one day soon and plant on him. No I'm not gonna do that. Would I? If we were dating maybe not even then.
Thanks ladies :)

Dear Ayeayeallyy13
Basically to get over a guy you got to get under another. Not literally but you know what I mean.
Its not a bad thing but its not the best thing. Sometimes you really have to let go before you move on to someone else.
A week after turning down my best friend, this guy who I hadn't seen in over a year told me he had feelings for me and I was actually considering being with him even though I knew we'd be in a long distance relationship. I felt so bad because I'd rather be with a guy 2000 miles away then by with my best friend. So your bad thing isn't as bad as my bad thing.

Anonymous Asked:
How do I tell her?
My friend Lizzy starting to get to me, she being really pushy and kinda b****y I was gonna hang out with a friend because she was in Iowa with her family and missed my b-day so she wanted to make up for it,so I hung out with her it was kinda last min so I thought why not just a few hours, Lizzy found out got mad at me because I told her I was going to be doing act prep a week before. I told her I'd hang out with her this week but she said "only day i'm free is Saturday" and now she wants to hang out this week and this was our convo:
Lizzy: your coming to the beach with me tomorrow!!
me: what? I cant, I made plans with Kyle
Lizzy: then lets go before you hang
me: I'll have to see about that, and I thought you couldn't hang out because u were busy?
Lizzy: I never said that! when did I ever say that
me: um last Monday? I told you I was hanging out with Kyle, and u got mad, so I said we could hang sometime this week and you said you going to be busy the whole week, and the only day u could hang out was Saturday
Lizzy: Oh well I was but I'm not any more.
she acts like I cant be mad at her, but she can be at me. so she told ours other friends that i was going to the beach I never said I'd go, I really cant say no because she always tries to push me in to it, what gets me the most is she said she hates girls that are pushy, she is pushy too. should i keep quite or should I tell her how I feel, if so what should I say?

Dear Anonymous
Sometimes it best to vent and just let it out in a diary or journal, let how you feel spill out into words like you did on here or to a friend.
If Lizzy is always doing what she does and it's always bothering you then you have to tell her how you feel. I can't tell you what you should say because I don't know what's going on in your mind about it; just that you're annoyed with it.
Start with something that you like about her and then lead up to what annoys you about her. That you feel like she's being pushy even though she hates pushy.
She might get a little mad or upset about it but sometimes the truth hurts but you need to tell her how you feel as a friend. Make sure you think about what you say though before you pour it all on her.

Saskatchewangirlforever Asked:
Do I tell him what the girl of his dreams is doing?
Travis= my best friend
Jolene/Jo= my best friend
Travis and Jo have a thing.
So Travis and I have become really close. We have been hanging out lately and we text all the time. We tell each other pretty much everything,. Well Travis is falling for Jolene and Jolene is having sex with this guy named Chris Radwanski. So Jolene has this thing with Travis too and she wont choose one of them. She already told me that she isn't choosing and told me to not tell Travis anything else. I only told Travis that Jolene likes him a lot. She is going back to faro next week. Travis is willing to go long distance for her and if it was any other girl he wouldn't do long distnce. Travis has his mind set on Jolene and won't go for any other girl. Jolene has already broken his heart before. Idk what to do! He always complains about how much he misses her.
Do I tell him and risk losing my friendship with Jolene or make Travis not get hurt?

Dear Saskatchewangirlforever
If you care about Travis then you should tell him. Jolene should choose between the two because its not fair to her or either one of the guys. Plus she can either end up with one guy or no guy at all. She may get mad at you but she'll realize that what she's doing is wrong.
Travis has the right to know. She may not be choosing but the guys should at least have the choice.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment