Monday, August 29, 2011

Makeup Routine

First I would like to say that I am very excited for my cousin CJ and my best friend Mike. Today they become fathers. CJ is now a father to Jordan Chad who was born  at 6:10 am and Mike is now the proud father of Isabella, Izzy for short. I can't wait to meet them both. Now let's get down to my makeup.
When I am not home I love to play up my eyes because growing up I've hidden myself behind my glasses but after watching youtube gurus with makeup ideas for glasses I've decided to experiment.
Kensie Puzzle Glasses

I've been infatuated with my Urban Decay Naked Palette since I got it in the beginning of the year but I've never been too sure about the colors together and I finally last week I experimented with it.
Urban Decay Naked Palette

Do you know how many looks you get with this one palette? I don't know for sure but you can certainly do a lot of natural, and smokey eye looks with this palette.

We'll start with my basic makeup routine:
1. Boots No. 7 True Identity Foundation in Light (primer)
2. Benefit's Foundation Faker Some-Kind-Of Gorgeous in Original (foundation)
3. Benefit's Hello Flawless in Never Settle Petal (set)
4. Bronzer or Blush; Hoola by Benefit or Dandelion also by benefit
Now my eye make up varies from outfit to mood.

Natural Eyes:
Virgin, Naked and Buck
Virgin all over my eyes
Naked over my crease
Buck in the outer V
The Triangular V shape

Smokey Eye:
I either use Hustle or Darkhorse for my lid and I use Naked on a fluffy brush to blend it all out and use Sin as a highlight on my brow bone and inner corner of my eye.
I am thinking about posting pictures of them up in the future or making a tutorial.

As for mascara and eyeliner, I use Bad Gal Lash by Benefit for my mascara and Zero by Urban Decay for my eyeliner. My lipstick is always changing but lately I have been using Maybelline's Color Sensation Lip Color in Pink and Proper. It's beautiful on me.

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment