Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bad Day?

I didn't have a bad day today but someone in the world might have and if they happen to stumble on this blog I want to be able to make them smile.
We all have our own things that make us smile and one of mine is a song written by Chester See; the Disney 365 guy from years back.
Another thing that helps my bad day is taking a nap. It's like going to bed and waking up to a fresh day. I just feel like I can start the day over if I just take a nap in the middle of my day. Now I know some of us don't have the time to take a nap and if you don't that's okay too because there are plenty of other ways to help with a bad day.
  1. Think Positive: 
    1. The day may have started bad but you can do something to make it better.
  2. Smile:
    1. If you fake happy, it could turn into real happiness
  3. Talk to Someone:
    1. Having someone to vent to can be really helpful during these bad days
    2. I personally go to my cousins
  4. Listen to Music:
    1. That song above has helped me through some of my worse days plus the video always makes me smile
  5. Relax:
    1. It's just a bad day; think about all the good days you've had and think about the ones that have yet to come. 
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment