Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Maxxinista

TJ Maxx Logo
I'm a big fan of window shopping and just browsing because as a college student who spends most of her money on tuition I can't really buy a lot of clothes so I love browsing online and getting ideas of what I want to buy for my own style. Also reading fashion blogs help me as well because they show styles and know the latest trends. Some of my favorite stores to browse are Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Love Culture; they're fashionable and affordable.
However, I hate having to park at the mall so I'm normally browsing online getting ideas on what to buy when in reality I shop at TJ Maxx and I love it. Surprisingly you  can find great deals and you do save a lot of money. I get Madden Girl shoes, Betsey Johnson jewelry, Paris Blue jeans, and just a lot of great items from TJ Maxx. I can spend hours and hours just searching for some great items and most of the time I find things within five minutes but I still stay there for hours looking just in case I find something else I love.
However, there somethings I can't find at TJ Maxx. All summer I tried looking for the perfect blazer for me and I did! I found it at Macy's at a One Day Sale. I've been shopping at Macy's since my mom worked there when I was younger. She always bought me new clothes and that's where I would always get my clothes. I still get my clothes there but not as often. Mostly to go to Benefit and get my eyebrows waxed or buy new makeup.
But in all honesty I am a Maxxinista and I'm okay with that.

Disclaimer: I'm not advertising TJ Maxx or anything like that; I just really enjoy shopping there. 
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment