Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday: Height Issues, Resumes, Scared of Relationships

What a fast week! Sunday I turn 21 and I can't wait; sadly I have school Monday. But today is Friday and I have some advice for anyone who needs it :)

Anonymous Asked:
I hate my height, I feel too short, anyone with height issues?
I'm around 5'1 and I'm 14-grade 9.  I feel so short around others because a lot of girls my age are around 5'4- 5'8.  Should I be so self conscious about this? By the way my mom around 5'1-5'2 and my dad's around 5'10.

Dear Anonymous
You have nothing to worry about. Girls stop growing I believe at the age of 19. And you even if you've stopped growing, that's okay. I'm 21 and I'm 5'0. My best friend is 6'7, and I understand how you feel but you know what you shouldn't let your height bring you down. You may be short but there's no reason to feel short. I don't feel 5'0 tall; if you stand up straight and keep your head up it won't matter how short you are. :)

Tiffanyocean61 Asked
Job Resume??? Not sure how it works :/
I have never had a job before and now that I'm in college I wanna start looking to help my dad out some. Well sense I have never had a Job before I'm not sure who would really consider me sense I don't have a resume. I want to work at like a grocery store or something but still I will have no resume :/ so I was just wondering does anyone know how I would go about making one? and since this is my first time job hunting then is it not uncommon for me not to have a resume?

Dear Tiffanyocean61
You can still have a resume without job experience. You can put down where you went to high school, where you're currently going to school, any clubs/sports you joined in school, any volunteer experiences you have and the skills you have. Like do you work well with teams, are you good with written and oral communication, any computer skills, any skills you can think of can be put in your resume.

Anonymous Asked:
Is it normal to feel scared to be in a relationship?
I'm talking to this guy and i really like him. He wants us to be official, but for some reason I'm scared. I guess because of my past history, but i want him and I to work. Help!!!

Dear Anonymous
It's normal to be scared because of past relationships but you have to remember we learn from past relationships; what not to do, what to do and we learn from the past.
Don't be afraid because of what happened then; you make things different if you two both work at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment