Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Boy Advice: Dealing with His Best Girl Friend

I'm the other girl. Wait let me rephrase that, I'm your boyfriend's best friend. He's my best friend; the guy I go to when I don't know who else I can talk to. I understand you two are in a relationship but our friendship was way before your relationship. So if you have a problem with me, get to know me first.

If you're in a new a relationship or have been in a relationship and don't feel comfortable with your boyfriend's best girl friend, don't be unless she's given you a reason to. I've always tried to make an effort to befriend my friends' girlfriends but a lot of the times they don't feel comfortable with me. If you're going to be with this guy then you should at least make an effort to get know the people in his life besides his family. You are going to be part of his life but with his life comes other people. Deal with it and not be against it.
I know its hard but for his sake and your sake as well befriend his best girlfriend. She's part of his life and sometimes she needs him to be part of her's. Don't assume something is going on between them. Know the facts first. Trust is how you deal with this. Trust and communication.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment