Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Part of My Life: College

So I'm in my third year of college and I still haven't been able to motivate myself to try with my online classes but I want things to be different this quarter. I want to make the effort and know that I'm getting the grade I truly deserve because of my studying and my knowledge of the subject. I am taking three classes this quarter; Aerobic Walking,  Business Law and A.P Human Survey. So how do I balance all this and keep up with my work at home? Schedule.


So here's my plan.
I get to school around 8. I have two/three hours before class starts depending on the day.
I'm thinking Tuesdays and Thursdays I can work on Business Law and A.P Human Survey; take notes and do what I need to do.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday I'll focus on Business Law and Aerobic Walking.
But then there's also what I have to do at home. I'll get home probably around one. I want to relax and a nap. That's three hours right there.
Then the rest is doing laundry, dishes, cooking, and making time for myself.
Life is about balance; what you need to do, what you have to do and doing stuff for you. I'm still learning how to do that even though I'm almost 21 so don't discourage if life gets a little hectic. Take a step back and look at what needs to get done first.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment