Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday: College BF, Privacy, and Weight Loss

There is exactly one month left until I turn 21! I am so excited!! But in the meantime Happy 21st Birthday to my Y Best Friend Daniel H! 
Onto the my advice...

Brileyy Asked
My boyfriend is in college and life sucks!!
I'm a junior in high school and my boyfriend (whom I LOVE) is in college this year an hour and a half away. I get to see him like once a week, but were used to spending like every day and night together, so that hurts enough and to top it all of he's a HUGE party-er.
He goes out EVERY night and gets super super drunk and wont text me till like 12 the next day.
I know he won't cheat on me, but it still KILLS me when he goes out and parties.
Would it bother anyone else? I try talking to him about it, but he doesn't understand. I don't know what to do. :/ I cant do this anymore, but I love him to pieces.


Dear Brileyy
Life only sucks because you're making it suck. I know that sounds harsh but at least you get to see him. He's living his life and doing his own thing and you should too. You trust him and he trusts you. I understand that you're use to seeing him everyday and I know how you feel. Don't let it get to you. You have to make adjustments now. You can make life better if work with it. You're worried and focus on him and his partying ways and not thinking about yourself and what you can do to put your mind at ease.


Sexibexii Asked:
Reading private text messages?
Is it fair for parents to read their kids text messages?
My mom read mine right in front of me and found a message where I wrote I'd want to have sex with Beau Mirchoff (famous actor) if he was 15. Now I actually got my phone taken away for the first time ever. She should have known shed find something bad(I talk about her a lot and the problems I have with her but she didn't read those) isn't it in the constitution to not be able to listen in on phone calls? This is almost the same thing! Again, is it fair for her to read my personal private messages between me and my friends? Xoxoxoxo thanks!!!


Dear Sexibexii
I know this probably isn't what you want to hear but if she is paying for the cellphone bill she has the right to read your messages.
If you're the one paying for it then no she doesn't have that right.
You have to see it from her point of view as well, she doesn't want her daughter talking about sex at 14/15 years old and if that's not the case she's still shocked about it about knowing her daughter would want to.
My parents never read my text, when I get a text and my phone is away from me they give me my phone and never look at it but I'd be glad to let them read my texts and I'm almost 21.
I understand you're upset because your mom got in your personal business and I do know where you're coming from but just be careful what you text because they have the right as your parents to read your texts especially if they're paying for it. So either watch what you say or delete texts you don't want your parents to ever see. 

Amandababie421 Asked
I'm not fat but I'm not skinny.
I need healthy food diets or exercising please help me.

Dear Amandababie421
Don't think about being skinny, make sure your goal is to be healthy.
  • say good bye to sodas even if they're diet or caffeine-free
  • cut down on salt
  • avoid process foods and ready meals
  • drink eight and a half cups of water daily but not a lot before exercising
  • eat little and often
  • keep wheat products to a minimum
Make sure you have a good balance of different types of exercises like aerobic, strength and flexibility. Jump rope or jumping jacks can be a good ten minute exercise. Running is good as well, works most of your muscles in your body from your calves to you abs.
Make sure you're working your arms as well; push ups, pull ups and weights are a good way to do that.
Most importantly balance between exercise and food. Your body burns calories when exercising but it still needs a certain amount to function properly.
Don't diet unless a doctor says to, instead just adjust your lifestyle. Eat healthy, you should know whats healthy and what's not, and if you don't then do some extra research. Exercise regularly, don't push your body too hard. If you don't exercise a lot right now then start slow, five or ten minutes is a good start. Don't let the numbers on a scale control how you feel about your body.

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment