Thursday, September 29, 2011

Breakfast!

Breakfast is very important, it's the start to a healthy day if we eat a hearty healthy meal in the morning. Your body burns calories throughout the day and you need a certain amount to help your body get started in the morning. If you haven't been eating breakfast, and I am one of those people who don't eat first thing in the morning, then you should start. Even if it's something small, some people recommend drinking orange juice to get some nutrients in that tummy of yours.
I am currently taking aerobic walking in the morning so getting something in my stomach is very important. There was a girl in my class who didn't eat and she did faint in class; I wouldn't want that to happen to me or anyone.
So make sure you something in the morning whether it be some fruit or juice or even a smoothie. A healthy day starts with a healthy meal. So if you start out right try to finish right.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment