Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Boy Advice: How to Talk

From front to back: Connor, Wes, Adrian, Austin, Tyler and Enrikson
It seems to me that a lot of girls struggle with talking to guys or they're too shy to talk to a guy. For me, talking to guys is really easy. I grew up with three guys, three years older than me, and growing up with them made it easy for me to talk to other guys.
In case you didn't know I have the most amazing guys in my life and they've stuck with me through a lot of things from my own drama to their own drama and even the drama I caused them and yet they stood by me during the most important day in my life so far and I am so thankful for them so here's my tribute to them, a picture from my favorite day and a great memory.

Talking to guys is easy. You have to stay calm and relaxed and try not to make a big deal out of talking to him no matter how cute or popular he is. All that doesn't matter because if you think of him as just a regular person that's all he'll be and you know what that's what he is. Don't be nervous because guys aren't that different from us girls; they get nervous, they get shy and they act silly with their friends too.
Don't worry about saying something stupid because some guys think its cute and in reality they've probably said something even stupider.
Don't worry about popularity whether you are or he is because it really doesn't matter. It shouldn't even be a problem.
Remember to just relax, and try not to make a deal of talking to a guy. It's like talking to girls but you have to talk about different topics most of the time. Talk about similar interest, things you know about guy stuff like sports, cars, video games, or any thing you know that he would be interested. Ask questions about his interests that you're curious about or talk about your interests if he's curious about them. You can also talk about music, movies, and news; either local news, world news or celebrity news.
Let the conversation flow like you would with any friend and it will become easy.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment