Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Than One Guy?

Most of my life I've had to deal with liking more than one guy. It wasn't until I got older that I finally narrowed it down to like two guys then one guy. I remember I use to like three guys at once and all of them were best friends. So how do you choose?
The question is more why do you choose? If you can't narrow it down to one guy then how do you expect to date just one? And how do you know that they want to be with you too? So many questions to think about before you date, before you start thinking about dating a guy.
Personally, if I like more than one guy then  I know I shouldn't be dating. I mean its not fair for me to date a guy and also like another guy and it's not fair to the guy I'm dating either if my attention isn't all on him or us.
Don't feel like you have to choose unless they make you decide and if they do force you to decide then neither one of the guys is worth your time. But if one guy just wants you to be happy no matter who you choose; chances are he's the best one for you.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment