Thursday, September 1, 2011

August Faves!

August was such a long month for me. I didn't do much, just the usual Monthly Brother Sister day, weekend shopping with my mom, and waited and waited for the week of Seaside. Which was last week and I could have gone the whole week but Joshua and Daniel didn't want to go stay in the scary house on 8th street and I didn't want to go without them. However we spent the night for one night and had a great time. We did all the things we wanted to do that week in one day; bon fire, Funland, flying kites, swimming, Bingo at Funland, ice cream, shopping, and other little random things. Anyway, let's get started with my favorite things for this month.
My first favorite is something that I've never had until this month, Nutella! It is so good but so bad because I am a addicted to chocolate and I try so hard not to eat any so my limit is only once a day and I make that once a day in the morning with my bagel and I feel like I'm betraying cream cheese. :-/
My second favorite is a person, and I saw him in concert back in the end of July. His name is Victor Kim and he is just incredible. He can sing and dance and like Ryan Higa says he has abs. He is part of YTF which is awesome; if you haven't heard of YTF go check out that lovely family of some really good looking guys. I will link them at the end.
My third favorite would have to be a song "How to Love" by Lil' Wayne. I love the beat and his voice in this song but in all honesty I love Joseph Vincent and Andrew Garcia's Cover of the song. It was part of the Song of the Week page on my blog. Make sure you check that out every Friday :)
Onto beauty faves!
This month I bought Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink and Proper, and I love it! I use it almost everyday even when I'm just at home cleaning the house. Lipsticks are my new favorite beauty products; I have always been a lip gloss girl but I've always been annoyed with the sticky feeling it has.  My goal for this month is to find the perfect red lipstick for a pin up look.
I also got a new foundation this month; Avon's Healthy Makeup Liquid Foundation in Nude. So far it is good and later this month I will do a review. It does my my skin a little more even and natural but we'll see about the healthy part.
Another favorite will have to be my OPI nail polish from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection in Planks A Lot. Such a beautiful summer color,  I mentioned in last weeks blog post before I left for Seaside. Honestly though I am so excited for the Kardashian Kolors for OPI. They have some kute names for the Kardashian-Jenner girls.
My final favorite would have to be this blazer I got at Macy's; the original price was $209 and I got for $30. How awesome is that? I'll probably do an Out of The Day with the Blazer sometime this month, especially with school starting soon for me. I don't start until the 19th so I have a lot of time for school shopping. :)
Those were my favorites for the month of August. I hope you enjoyed the post and let me know what your favorites were.
YTF:
Ryan Higa
Kevin Wu
Chester See
D-Trix
Andrew Garcia 
Victor Kim
JR Aquino

Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment