Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday: Abuse vs. Love, Makeup vs. Age, Love vs. Fighting

It's Black Friday! I shopped for two hours this morning and went to sleep the rest of the day. Now I'm ready to party. But first some advice.

Anonymous Asked:
Is it worth it to be in an abusive relationship even if you love them more than your next breath?
I love my man with all my heart but some days are good and some are horrible. We fight and scream and sometimes we get physical. I may have disabilities but I'm not stupid. I think he's met someone. he always comes up with excuses to come home late and he expects me to sit and wait for him. We haven't spent any time together cause he's always busy; from picking at his nails to staying outside for ours doing I don't know what. i hate that he smokes and has a temper. i don't do anything wrong. he meets new people everyday. It's his job. but I don't trust him. He's lied to me for 4 years. What makes me think he's stopped being a lying cheating druggie?

Dear Anonymous
No matter how much you love the person, you have to think about the love you have for yourself. They say the one who loves the least has the most control. Why stay with someone who doesn't love you as much as you love them when there's someone out there who won't hurt you emotionally or physically and will love you the way you would love them.
For me, the second a guy hits me then it's not worth it.
 
PepsiPal Asked:
I'm 14 and don't wear makeup, do you think I should?
I just turned 14 and have never worn makeup what do you think I was thinking of waiting till I was 15 or is that to old to start just wondering. And if you wear makeup would you please tell me how old you were when you started?

Dear PepisPal
I didn't really start wearing makeup until I was 17. I don't think you can be too old to start wearing makeup but you can be too young. Makeup is suppose to enhance your features, and not so much cover them up. So if you're going to start wearing makeup, don't go all out. Just wear like mascara, and some lip gloss. Keep it as simple and natural as possible.

Anonymous Asked:
It's tearing us apart. 
How do me and my bf stop fighting?? We keep fighting and it's really hard on our relationship, I want to make it work but sometimes it's just so hard. Please help!! And please don't tell me to break up with him because I know he's the one.

Dear Anonymous
Well it's been my experience that the best way to stop fighting is to get to the bottom of all the arguments. Try to figure out what the main argument is and see how you can work everything out from there.
If that doesn't work then try to get pass it and remember why you two are together in the first place. Love is better than the fighting right?

Happy Holidays!
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment