Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Things To Do with Your Best Friend.

I enjoy doing things with my best friend but the usual gets boring fast. Now keep in mind that I'm friends with a lot of guys so maybe this list of things to do with your best friend can go with date ideas with your boyfriend.

The Usual Things:
  • Movies
    • Movie Marathon: All day of watching movies, whatever you two choose just watch it all day. Or you can have a day of watching your favorite TV series together. 
    • Movie Night: Watch a couple movies, bake dessert, or pig out on popcorn
    • Movie Theater
  • Mini Golf 
  • Ice Skating or Roller-Skating 
  • Mall
    • People Watch: Pick out some people around the food court and make up a story about them.
    • Try on clothes: Pick out different outfits for each other and try them on and take pictures. Worse outfit wins. :D
  •  Game Night:
    • Family board games 
    • Card games
    • Trivia games
Those are just a few things you and you best friend or maybe even boyfriend can do together or with all your friends. My personal favorite thing to do with my best friend is just talking. I know in a way it is kind of corny but I love just hanging out in the living room, watching TV and talking. We like to talk about the past, the present and the future. My best friend, Janna, wants to travel to many places and we always talk about the places we want to move to together. My other best friend, Blaine, we spend most of our time in the winter and build blanket forts. I really enjoy being with my best friends and I don't always tell them or show them but they're part of my life and hopefully they will always be.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment