Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Guys: Austin

I met Austin in high school, during our freshman year. I literally met him at a mall and he asked me for a pen. We've been friends ever since. He's a tall guy, standing at 6'6 and he's your usual dirty blond, blue eyed boy. Actually no he's not. He's so different from any guy I know, although he can be clueless at times but he knows me pretty well.
I have said this about Connor but Austin is sincerely one of the guys any girl would gladly take home to meet her parents. Austin is very polite and well mannered. He knows how to keep a conversation going and he always has something interesting to talk about.
He had a rough childhood but he's always seen the good in life. He's very independent and has worked since he was 16, not because he had to but because he wanted to; he's self motivated. He's always believed me and the rest of his friends. He's a big part of my beautiful life.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment