Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Faves!

October is probably one of my favorites months and not because of Halloween but because it is my birthday month! Haha no though I seriously love October and just because my birthday is in the beginning of the month doesn't make a difference. Although this October has been an emotional month, it is still filled with favorites.
My first favorite this month would have to be electric blankets. I've had mine for almost two years and I just brought it out again during the month of October. My room is the coldest in the house and I don't know why it's the coldest room, but having my electric blanket is handy during cold nights in the northwest. Although getting soup from my best friend is just as nice especially on days I feel like crap; Best Friend Ever is my Skylar! No guy will ever compare to him. TeeHee
Merlin and King Arthur
My second favorite of the month is the TV series Merlin. I know I've mentioned it in pass blog post but I really do love the show. I watched all episodes over the month and I can't get enough. I highly recommend watching it if you haven't already. Plus Bradley James and Colin Morgan are total cuties! Again, thank you Sky for getting me hooked. Now all he has to do watch Roswell so then we'll be even.
My third favorite for the month of October is Travelo! I finally got one this month because I needed something small to use for my perfume after Aerobic Walking. This little thing is awesome and so helpful. I got mine at Fred Meyer's but you can get them online.
My fourth favorite of October is a lipstick from Covergirl; it's a pink color called Temptress and it's the perfect pink if you want to do a modern pin up look with a pink lipstick instead of a red lipstick.
Finally, my last favorite are gummy bears. I've always loved gummy bears but this month I have gotten to enjoy them even more. I love all flavors of gummy bears so I'm downing a bag of gummy bears every week. :P
Anyway, I hope October was good for you as it was for me.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment