Monday, November 21, 2011

Part of My Life: Thoughts at Dinner

Today I had a last minute dinner with my two close friends Blaine and Austin. We just ate at Wendy's and talked about me because I love telling them about what has been going on in my life since we don't really see each other as often as I'd like. Blaine and Austin work and Blaine also has a new girlfriend who lives a couple hours away so he keeps going back and forth for this girl I haven't even met but I'll go into that in my Blaine blog post later this week.

So we're sitting at Wendy's talking about my new friends that I've made and all I really want to do is tell them about this amazing guy. However, I couldn't because at some point or another these two guys I'm having dinner with had feelings for me. Yes, Blaine has a girlfriend but Austin, well he doesn't have a girlfriend and sometimes I do fear that he may still have feelings for me. So I have to be careful when it comes to their feelings even if I just want to pour out mine.
These two amazing guys know me better than anyone else I know. I'm fine talking to them about guys I like but lately I'm not ready to tell them much about this amazing guy who has been on my mind for awhile now. Even though I know they'd be happy for me. I know they just want me to be happy and that's why I love them both so much. They both sincerely want to see me happy even if it's not with them. They are truly my best friends even if they don't get along with each other. I have amazing friends that I don't know how to show my appreciation for them sometimes but I do my best to. We may not talk all the time but I know I will always have them to talk to when I need them the most. It's been tested through the years. I can count on these guys when I don't know who else to count on. So as part of this Thanksgiving week, I would like to end this by saying/writing that I am so thankful to have both these guys in my life.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment