Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Guys: Blaine

Blaine and I have known each other since seventh grade, so about eight years now. We met in P.E and I moved into his neighbor after seventh grade. So he's been right around the corner from me for seven years. In other words, he's been my best friend for that long as well. Blaine and I did like each other in high school but never really did anything about it.
Actually, I broke his heart when I got my first boyfriend. For the longest time I had waited for Blaine to make a move and to ask me out but it never happened so I went out with someone else. He was a good boyfriend but it was hard because Blaine and I were trying to make our friendship work even though he was still heartbroken and there were times when all I did was worry about Blaine because he did tell me that I broke him.
I broke my best friend because I was dating someone else and because his heart was broken so was mine. It took awhile but we got back to our friendship. Due to what happened then, I highly believe that our friendship is strong enough to overcome anything and everything. Our friendship may not always be pretty but it's beautiful to me.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment