Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Guys: Paul

I met Paul in the seventh grade and when I met him he wasn't as outspoken as he is now. Actually Paul seemed pretty shy but as the years went by I realized, he's not shy at all. Paul is adorable with shaggy brown hair, piercing eyes, and the sweetest smile. He's that guy that says "That's what she said" at the perfect time and has a few sexist jokes but he makes a great boyfriend. Although I wouldn't know, I just know how he treats his ladies. I say that in the kindest way.
Now Paul and I don't have a normal friendship. We annoy each other like crazy but still care so much about each other. I like to say we fight like an old married couple and we've been together for 30 years. He's a sports guy, he loves baseball and his favorite team is the Yankees. Never dis his Yankees because it will not be pretty.
If you like a guy like Paul then you have to know that he'll want to be in control, not scary control, but he'll want to wear the pants in the relationship because he is a guy's guy. He likes his girls beautiful, smart and funny. He's very full of himself but it's kind of attractive. He's sincerely one of my favorite people to spend my time with. He's beautiful and he makes me smile wide. He's the beauty in my life.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment