Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Power Outage.

As it gets colder in the Northwest, it also starts to rain even more. As much as I love the rain, I don't like when it disrupts my day. However, today was an exception because I had the best hour and a half without lights. Although the first 15 minutes weren't that great because I had no idea what to do. But as you might have guessed, everything is better with the lights off. ;)
There are limited things to do but when you have friends like mine then you have flirty boys, dirty jokes and other things I probably shouldn't mention. But one thing that I enjoyed today was what happened during the power outage.
So what happened that made me so happy?
A boy. Boys always make me happy but this one boy made my day so much brighter during this dark weather. Now before you judge me I would just like to say that what happened is part of who I am and it's one of the best parts of being me. I'm a big flirt, I'm tiny and I'm pretty adorable.
Anyway, as I was saying, I am a big flirt and sit on guys' laps as long as they're okay with it. So I'm in the dark with a few good looking guys; one who I had been missing for a awhile. So he's sitting, I'm standing and he gets up to throw away our food, we were sharing a Monster Burrito, and he sat back down and I looked at him and said "How do you know I wasn't going to sit there," so he gestured for me to sit on his lap and I did. And you know what, I'm glad I did because that boy gave an amazing massage and when he was done I started to fall asleep on him.
I miss that feeling of cuddling with someone and it really is a nice feeling. Even if you're just friends with someone, body heat is the best way to keep warm during these rainy, stormy days; especially when they power is out and it gets colder inside. 
Let me be honest with you, if you like a guy and he lets you sit on his lap, take that chance because it's the best feeling cuddling up with someone. Sadly though, the guy whose lap I was sitting on wasn't the guy who I wanted to be sitting on. This is probably one of the most pointless blog posts ever but I love sharing about my beautiful life.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment