Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday: Something More, Boyfriend Flirting with Other Girls, Age Differences?

It's Friday! Happy Veteran's Day! I also hope you made a wish on 11-11-11 at 11:11 :)
I hope you all had a lovely Friday. Time for my advice; enjoy!

KaleighRaeRichmond Asked
Boyfriend? Or Best Friend?
Me and this guy have always been close friends. we were best friends in elementary school and were close through middle school. now we really like each other, but is it worth risking a great friendship? 

Dear KaleighRaeRichmond
That really depends on your friendship. If you believe that no matter what you'll still be friends then go for it but you think your friendship can survive a possible break up between the two of you then don't.
One of my close friends dated her best friend, who also happened to be one of my close friends. We all knew that one day they'd started dating. They dated for a few months and then broke up because they wanted different things. It made their friendship a little rocky afterwords but now they're still best friends.
It really depends on how your friendship is.
A few years ago my best friend said he wanted to be more than friends but I didn't feel the same way. Again, our friendship after that was a little rocky but now we're still the best of friends.
If you both agree that you two will still remain best friends if a break up happens if you two were to date then take that risk because it could turn into something that will last a lifetime.
 
 ZoeyMcCutie Asked
My boyfriend flirts with girls way too much. 
He flirts with other girls a lot. Even when I'm standing right next to him he does! I've gave him dirty looks before, then he stops. But i still see him flirting when he doesn't think I'm paying attention. UGH WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Dear ZoeyMcCutie
Well besides the dirty looks you give him, have you tried talking to him about it? I know actions speak louder than words but maybe hearing it from you will make him think before flirting with other girls. Tell him your concerns and how it makes you feel.

User01159 Asked
What do you think are acceptable age differences for couples in high school?
I'm just curious because there is this guy I like but he happens to be a freshman and I'm a senior. I feel like a creep and completely wrong for feeling this but you can't control who you like. I'm not sure what to do cause I've never really been in this situation before. Any suggestions?

Dear User01159
It's all what you think is acceptable. During high school my rule was to stay between one grade older and one grade younger; that was my limit.
But like you said, you can't control who you like.

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment